Our Adult Day Care program serves persons over 16 years of age who have medical, physical, social and/or cognitive disabilities. Our service area includes Northern Kentucky and the surrounding counties.
Hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays.
Take a look at this tip sheet for ways to talk to your loved one about adult day care services.
Services provided by the program include:
- Medical and Nursing Services
- Individual plan of care that includes: A health and functional assessment; a plan of care that identifies the person’s strengths and needs, specific goals to meet the needs, and activities to reach the goals; notes on progress toward goals; reassessment; and a discharge plan and summary
- Administration of medications
- Supervised rest periods (if needed)
- Emergency medical care plan and provision of first aid
- Consultation with and referral to personal physician as needed
- Monitoring of health status (e.g., vital signs, intake/output monitoring, monitoring blood sugar level)
- Activities to promote health maintenance
- Carrying out or supervising simple treatments ordered by the individual’s personal physician (supplies not provided)
A registered/licensed practical nurse(s) is available to the program staff and individuals at all times.