The Bill & Betsy Scheben Care Center is an authorized Medicaid Transportation Provider. The Scheben Center will also provide (if available) private pay transportation to/from the Center. For more information regarding transportation availability and scheduling, please contact Kym Hodge at email@example.com.
The Bill & Betsy Scheben Care Center is continually striving to meet the following objectives with respect to services provided:
- Ensure that the level and quality of transportation service is provided without regard to race, color, or national origin.
- Identify and address, as appropriate, disproportionately high and adverse human health and environmental effects, including social and economic effects of programs and activities on minority populations and low-income populations
- Promote the full and fair participation of all affected populations in transportation decision making
- Prevent the denial, reduction, or delay in benefits related to programs and activities that benefit minority populations or low-income population
- Ensure meaningful access to programs and activities by persons with limited English proficiency
If you would like more information concerning our Non-Discrimination policies or if you would like to file a discrimination complaint, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/31 Spiral Drive, Florence, Ky 41042. Access the Complaint Form here.